hi all :)
Thanks for coming to this little shabby blog of mine.
This is where I rant all my favorite things in the world into one.
And if I'm lucky enough, I might makes friends with all of you.
Feel free to leave your comments and we can share our thoughts here.
Let's be friends virtually by exchanging our blog link :)
If you need to ask me anything, i'll be at
za_chomel[at]yahoo[dot][com]
Engagement Review #1: Official Photographer.
One of the thing listed on the checklist after we decide the date is choosing the photographer.
Been browsing and drowned myself in the wedding pictures from tons of photographer portfolio makes me know how I wanted the pictures to be (haha I think!)
One of the major criteria is:
- I want the pictures to turn out fine or rather good without extensive editing.
- I love candid moments a lot! Which means I like the pictures can tell stories itself.
- Lastly I wanted something that have this 60's feeling onto it but this is optional since I only want 'shoot and burn' package (why? you can say I'm so cheapskate I rather edit it and send it to printing by myself haha)
I search high and low to match this criteria and mostly the budget that I have (small budget remember?)
One of the first OP that I've contact as I remember is:
and I keep telling myself jgn la cheapskate sgt. if their quote price more or less within the budget, accept je. (*Note: I only manage to asked for their quotation 2 weeks before the engagement)
while waiting for them to reply my qoutation (kinda malu jugak asking for shoot-and-burn as they seems to be well known OP for bride to be nowadays but who cares kalau tak tanya sampai bila tak tau kan?) - I did ask my fellow friend called Muaz from muazmohamed pictures if he's free on the 3rd to be my OP. Yada..yada..yada we discuss everything and he agreed to be my official photographer yeay!!
Oh from my OP list, only Faridism Photography was free on my date wherelse Nik and Hafiz (yeah I call by their first name :P) were fully booked. Sadly I have to tell them I got myself an OP already. Sorry Farid.
p/s: PR all of them sangat-sangat bagus.
Honestly to Muaz, thank you for being the last minute OP and both of us + the family clan SUPER LOVE your photos. Hopefully boleh deal again during wedding day itself.
So, presenting muazmohamed pictures work on my 2nd biggest day :)
*Haha mesti ko teringat aku ade cakap yang aku adore Afnan Omar's style editing kan?*
p/p/s: muazmohamed pictures are having promotion for 2012 wedding events. Berbaloi-baloi I told you even my family love him coz he's creative like that ;)
So you don't have to worry about tak reti posing whatnot coz he'll be the director, tinggal berlakon je hehe
Love,
Zaa
heyzachomel2012. Powered by Blogger.





thanks for review... =D -muazmohamed pictures
no problemo :)