hi all :)

Thanks for coming to this little shabby blog of mine.
This is where I rant all my favorite things in the world into one.
And if I'm lucky enough, I might makes friends with all of you.
Feel free to leave your comments and we can share our thoughts here.
Let's be friends virtually by exchanging our blog link :)
If you need to ask me anything, i'll be at
za_chomel[at]yahoo[dot][com]

Engagement Review Makeup - Makeup By Amal


Introducing my MUA during the engagement; 


Considering makeup is one of my daily favourite, (ask my friends, they knew hehe) I always wanted a simple and no heavy makeup for my engagement/wedding.

To suits my budget, I had to google around MUA that offer affordable package and meet the requirement. The best things when you always done your research in advance is that you can compare all the package that you've requested plus discuss with your other half/family. 

Since I know my other half have zero knowledge about makeup, I look for my sister instead. As usual, I narrowed the options to these 3:




And I must say I really had hard time to choose any one of them.
All 3 MUAs provide the best rate (trust me!) and their PR is really good. The moment I asked for quotation, they get back to me less than 1 day (in which I like).

After discussing and browsing thru their gallery, my sister and I decided on..


On that day, Amal arrived on time and she managed to find my super difficult home LOL. We started right away and once I told her the look that I want which is smookey eyes and almost nude lips (but still take forever to decide coz I'm being greedy suddenly haha)

Based on what I remember Amal told me she only use MAC, Benefit and of course Sephora products (another plus one!). She's super nice and friendly haha considering my 2 BFF keep asking what was she using all the time haha (kidding guys xxx)

So..presenting Makeup By Amal in action:





Since I'm so satisfied with the outcome (family, friends and him also love it) so might as well I'm booking Amal for my wedding right?
InsyaAllah :) 
Anyway to Amal, so nice to meet u (we keep in touch via twitter now hehe) and hopefully we'll meet again soon. 


Love,
Zaa




Leave A Comment

hi, thanks for the comment :)

heyzachomel2012. Powered by Blogger.