hi all :)
Thanks for coming to this little shabby blog of mine.
This is where I rant all my favorite things in the world into one.
And if I'm lucky enough, I might makes friends with all of you.
Feel free to leave your comments and we can share our thoughts here.
Let's be friends virtually by exchanging our blog link :)
If you need to ask me anything, i'll be at
za_chomel[at]yahoo[dot][com]
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart. - Helen Keller
Thought of sharing with you guys real california wedding. Its a vintage inspired wedding (which I love so much!)
Few major things that I love the most about this wedding:
Peonies Flowers
The wedding bands
Bridemates moment
and not to be forgotten the Guest Book corner
Credit to: http://www.onewed.com
Till then,
♥ Zaa
Categories:
real wedding
heyzachomel2012. Powered by Blogger.

After being at my best friend's wedding i decided I want a vintage wedding as well, so I'm looking now for vintage wedding jewelry and other vintage accessories. Those wedding bands are lovely.