hi all :)

Thanks for coming to this little shabby blog of mine.
This is where I rant all my favorite things in the world into one.
And if I'm lucky enough, I might makes friends with all of you.
Feel free to leave your comments and we can share our thoughts here.
Let's be friends virtually by exchanging our blog link :)
If you need to ask me anything, i'll be at
za_chomel[at]yahoo[dot][com]

Wedding Inspirational - by the beach

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
If let say my wedding is sponsored by anyone kan (ya right, keep on dreaming!), I've always wanted a beach wedding. Mungkin sebab dari kecik ayah biasa bawak the whole family piknik dekat PD coz at that time we can't afford to stay overnight thus PD is the best option (closer to home). Regardless of that we always having fun lazing around, mandi manda like we adik beradik own the beach while my late parents will sat under the trees watching us from far. #bliss

Why I love the beach? 

  • the sea smell
  • the saltiness of the water
  • the heat from the sun - I can have tanner skin 
  • the breezy and windy 
ok I better stop coz I think its too many to list down one by one :P

So, back to my so-called sponsored beach wedding, I think the decoration and details will somehow be like this;

  • The seating arrangement by the seaside (but no bikinis, mind you)






  • The hand-bouquet that compliments the beach theme


  • The invitation/placing cards with shells and flowers


  • And finally the cake with artificial (ofcourse!) shells and sands 

pictures credit to google

I mean what's there not to love right? The scenery, the simplicity-ness and even the smells of the beach itself is a bliss. 

Oh btw, I did some googling and found the lucky blogger which happen to have her beach wedding somewhere in Penang (if I'm not mistaken). A very lucky fella indeed coz I love how her wedding turn out. (and plus she got NikAizu as her OP, more like!)

Few shots from her wedding;


The rest, you can find from her blog here;


Till then,
♥ Za

Comments
2 Responses to “Wedding Inspirational - by the beach”
  1. teringin nak buat tepi pantai
    but it will take highly cost :)
    http://8917fara.blogspot.com/

  2. zaa says:

    hi fara :)

    i think so too
    tapi if u'll hv a small intimate wedding
    rasenye shud be ok.
    hehe for me xboleh la kot. family alone dh more than 200px hehe
    nway add u in my list already :)

Leave A Comment

hi, thanks for the comment :)

heyzachomel2012. Powered by Blogger.