hi all :)

Thanks for coming to this little shabby blog of mine.
This is where I rant all my favorite things in the world into one.
And if I'm lucky enough, I might makes friends with all of you.
Feel free to leave your comments and we can share our thoughts here.
Let's be friends virtually by exchanging our blog link :)
If you need to ask me anything, i'll be at
za_chomel[at]yahoo[dot][com]

I'm on Pinterest

Since the wedding plan started, I wanted to have it super organize.
So the 1st thing I bought is small notebook so that it come necessary when I found any intresting things to be jotted down immediately.
But that plan fail coz now the notebook just become another garbage in my handbag.

Off I go to plan B. create a wedding blog. I wanted to blog everyday and keep track those inspirational stuff here. My plan B didn't work out as I wanted to. But worried not, it will not be a piece of garbage like my notebook before.

And then suddenly one of my friend invite me to this Pinterest site. 
Its addicting I tell ya! but addicting in a good way.

Basically Pinterest provide you with a virtual boards and a pin. yes! a pin and literally you can pin anything that you want. from wedding to home to recipe. and it will link back your pin with the original post made by others. Basically using Pinterest we can discover new things and get inspired from others that we have common interest.

How cool is that?!! 

For now, I only have 18 boards but since I mainly use this for wedding boards, you can tell most of the boards related to the wedding itself.

My Pinterest boards

So b2b out there, you can start by create your account and lets Pinning excessively!!

p/s: you can buy online shoes from Zalora here

Oh btw, you need to have invitation from friend to register for account (you can use your facebook or twitter account to link with Pinterest).

Just give me a buzz if you need invitation from me. I'm gladly to help you guys.

If you already have one, lets meet up virtually. You can add me by clicking this button.




Till then,
♥ Za.

Leave A Comment

hi, thanks for the comment :)

heyzachomel2012. Powered by Blogger.