hi all :)
Thanks for coming to this little shabby blog of mine.
This is where I rant all my favorite things in the world into one.
And if I'm lucky enough, I might makes friends with all of you.
Feel free to leave your comments and we can share our thoughts here.
Let's be friends virtually by exchanging our blog link :)
If you need to ask me anything, i'll be at
za_chomel[at]yahoo[dot][com]
300 years...and I'll still love you... forever.
Taken from my current kdrama addiction - Rooftop Prince
And I pray to Allah that our love will live forever InsyaAllah.
#moodjiwang
Categories:
love story,
quotes
heyzachomel2012. Powered by Blogger.

If youre still on the fence: grab your favorite earphones, head down to a Best Buy and ask to plug them into
a Zune then an iPod and see which one sounds better to you, and which interface makes you smile more. Then youll
know which is right for you.
seo company