hi all :)

Thanks for coming to this little shabby blog of mine.
This is where I rant all my favorite things in the world into one.
And if I'm lucky enough, I might makes friends with all of you.
Feel free to leave your comments and we can share our thoughts here.
Let's be friends virtually by exchanging our blog link :)
If you need to ask me anything, i'll be at
za_chomel[at]yahoo[dot][com]

Of wedding promos and jetplanes


Wedding preparation were put on hold as moi stuck with work for quite some time now :(
But there's tons of promotions going on kan?
Rasa rugi pulak tak book sekarang but InsyaAllah if ada rezeki mesti ada better promotion next :)

Just to share few promos that still going on until end of month; book cepat sebelum menyesal keke


Moi will be out of town for a week (due to work again!). If you guys heard about any interesting promos, share here ok?? keke :)

Till then,
<3 Zaa

Leave A Comment

hi, thanks for the comment :)

heyzachomel2012. Powered by Blogger.