hi all :)

Thanks for coming to this little shabby blog of mine.
This is where I rant all my favorite things in the world into one.
And if I'm lucky enough, I might makes friends with all of you.
Feel free to leave your comments and we can share our thoughts here.
Let's be friends virtually by exchanging our blog link :)
If you need to ask me anything, i'll be at
za_chomel[at]yahoo[dot][com]

Venue: Checked!

Salam ladies,  its been a while since the last update. To be honest work has been really stressful these days. Rasa macam they're preparing me to go to war pulak. Almost everyday around 9/10pm then only reach home. Esoknya do the same routine. But I always believe Allah lead me to this road, why not I just enjoy every moments of it.

On the lighter side, there are some major changes with the wedding date. Initially we've planned to hold the event by end of this year, but moi dengan gatalnya ter-agree to go somewhere with friends and we opt for another option, March 2013. Why march? After further discussion with his mom, we agree that the wedding must be done on school holidays as the groom side mainly will be coming from s'pore and my sis have to travel all the way from kelantan. I need her to be around at least a week before and after the weds.

We call up few dewan in klang valley area, some of it were suggested by our family and some just randomly chosen after we attend wedding of our fellow friends. Here's the list we managed to consider calling and ask for the rate;

1) International Youth Center - RM1750 (if not mistaken) for 8 hours for hall only. I didn't ask how much they charge for aircond etc. But our date already taken.

2) Pusat Komuniti Bandar Tun Razak - The dewan is at 8th floor, the building itself next to lrt star bandar tun razak. Honestly I think for the price RM 1500 (hall only), the condition of the building, the elevator and with no proper parking area, it really not worth it.

3) Dewan Syabas, Taman Dagang, Ampang - his father went there to ask for info and booking, the price 1k++ but our date is full. My sister went for her in-law wedding here. She said the dewan itself is big and big changing room provided.

4) Dewan RISDA, Ampang - This dewan upgraded similar to dewan prima LJT where you pay per pax. The cheapest I think 40+ per pax all included.

Finally after much calling and stuff, both of us took leave on 1st June as you can start booking for next year event that day. Around 10+ we arrived at my chosen hall, we saw already have people leaving and the thing that we scared the most happens. The hall was booked on our chosen date ERK! We start calling our family to see what other option we have. After checking the hall booking and holidays date for next year, we decided to bring forward the wedding to Feb, during the CNY holiday. I felt sad tho as I know some of my colleagues will not able to attend but then we cannot control everything right? Alhamdulillah Allah bagi rezeki for me to book on that date.

So....which hall that I choose to held my reception?? Sneak peak below:






Its Pusat Komuniti Bukit Bandaraya, Bangsar. Loving the ambiance and surrounding. My sis went for friend's wedding here and she's the one who spy for us :)
Anyway, I'm glad and syukur we secured the venue. Time to think for the theme and deco pulak.

Till then,
<3 Za


pic credit: http://www.suriyamodernmodesty.com.my

Comments
One Response to “Venue: Checked!”
  1. shaun says:

    Thanks for posting. Agree that the environment and amenities must be in good condition. The elevators must not break down always. Shaun Kwong - Home Elevator http://www.elevatormalaysia.com

Leave A Comment

hi, thanks for the comment :)

heyzachomel2012. Powered by Blogger.